With a maximum configurable capacity of 1,714 arranged in a modified horseshoe layout, the UCC Hall is our biggest performance venue and is best suited for orchestra performances, concerts, opera, dance shows, and musicals. The Hall has a series of convex surfaces to scatter acoustic energy and avoid concentrated focal points of sound within the room to achieve optimum acoustic distribution. The Hall has also been used for multimedia presentations, seminars, and convocation ceremonies.
- All seat configurations are inclusive of 10 wheelchair spaces on the stalls level.
- The floor is completely made of wood, solidly embedded on concrete.
- Proscenium is 15.9m (width) by 11.5m (height). Performance area is 15.94m (width) by 15m (depth).
- Hall stage with forestage extension can house an orchestra of 90 musicians.
- Standard venue equipment list provided with venue hire
- 14 dressing rooms with capacity ranging from 3-16 persons available across three levels
- 2 soloist rooms available upon request) at S$100 per day per room (ensuite toilet and shower)
- Male and Female Orchestra Changing Rooms (without washbasin attached)
- Common male and female toilets and shower facilities on all levels
- Pantry area for food and drinks
Our operations technicians are qualified in the areas of lighting, sound, video and flying / staging. Loading dock (1m height) can accommodate three trucks (11.4m width) access along the dock. Direct stage loading access through the scenery store with the external door limited to 3.4m in height and 2.8m wide.
- Limited to stalls level
- Toilet facilities available
NUS is a smoke-free campus. Smoking is strictly prohibited within and surrounding UCC.